We've released a comprehensive update relating to Current Mode.
We've fixed the following issues:
- Issue where Eos would require a restart to display updated Component information on the following reports:
- Packing Instruction
- Issue with the display of x of y Component numbering on the following screens:
- Jobs > Items > Components
- Job Reports
- New Movements
- Issue where the Description of a Packing Entry was not showing on Barcoded Label reports
- Issue where the Item ID was showing instead of the Packing Entry ID on Barcoded Label reports
Change of Behaviour
Packing Entry labels are now automatically included when printing a related Item Barcoded Label. Do you like this behaviour? Let us know by emailing our feedback address shown below.
Earlier iterations of the Current Mode Preview had some issues with correctly numbering Component Parts.
We have created a Fix Component Part Numbering troubleshooter to allow you to resolve this which will renumber each Component sequentially.
Note: Using this may require you to relabel Components. It is recommended you print off a new set of Barcoded Labels and issue them to the members of staff responsible for possible relabelling.
We've hidden the Components column on the Jobs > Items grid as this was making the grid unusable when dealing with Items with multiple Components.
It's original purpose was to allow for the Instant Search of Items by Component however, with the Warehouse filter in place, this is no longer a vital function.
Note: This feature is currently in Preview. This means this is a new feature which is in development and for which we are actively seeking feedback. email@example.com.
During Preview you may find that elements specific to this feature don't work as expected. Please report these issues to us.
The information in this post is subject to change and you should keep an eye out for future posts to keep you advised.
Subscribe to Eos Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox